Monday, January 30, 2012

The First Schnibble of the New Year

I love charm packs, really I do. I have a ridiculous amount of them floating around my house. I really enjoy the Schnibble patterns as well. It made sense to combine these two things and join The Another Year of Schnibbles quilt along type thing. If you are not familiar with this, go here, read and join in.
The first one for this year is Full House and I used Breakfast at Tiffany's by Fig Tree for Moda.  I love it and cannot wait to get it quilted.   I got the backing fabric Friday and it goes to the quilter this Friday.  After that it will be hanging in my kitchen. 


6 comments:

  1. Your Full House quilt are gorgeous! Love the fabrics you did use :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous little village! I love the dark border with all those soft beautiful Breakfast at Tiffany's prints and colors ~ gorgeous!

    I also love the toes in the picture. I have a few of those sorts of pictures myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually have my toes and my pug in my quilt pictures. And thanks for the nice comment.

      Delete
  3. How beautiful :-) Great fabric choices :-) I wish that fabric was still available! You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete